View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Could this top the AJ hand?? who knows..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also this IHateUballer guy is an idiot, everytime I make some really obvious play against him and he has a good hand and I get lucky he starts cursing me out like a moron and telling me how stupid I am. Its happened a few times now on different accts of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahaha, his aka is worldsgrtst. hes quite solid actually. but then again, what do i know about being solid. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, he's worldsgrtst? What a prick. I usually play the $22s, but I made it to a mini-step5 the other day. My seat was between worldsgrtst and sheetsowns. Anyway, I get shortstacked in maybe level 4 and worldsgrtst pushes from my SB. I call with TT, he turns over KK. After a T hits, he goes off on me for a few minutes about how bad a play I made (which is obviously nonsense). I still don't have that many chips and my next BB Sheets pushes from UTG. I call with 88, he shows A-J. He hits a Jack but I catch a four flush to win the hand. worldsgrtst spends another five minutes explaining how I am the luckiest mother f'er on the planet. Happily, I outlasted him and made a little cash for fourth.