View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Hangin with Kristy Gazes

If I think she has an overpair, but could be pushed off with a check/raise repping a 9 I probably do that.

I don't lead here, because if she calls, I'm check/folding the river unles a magic 2 comes.

If she has an overpair and you lead she may raise to see where she's at, and I have to fold fhere too (or she may raise w/ air to see if you're for real)

So I really don't like a lead.

I c/r all-in or check fold.

This early I don't like to get too fancy, and as weak as it sounds I don't mind the check/fold, as I believe leading here just bleeds chips, but It will get your probe bets called later, which can be good and bad.

If I check and she checks behind, she's probably calling a river bet unless a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] comes off, or the board pairs again and you bet a goodly amount, so if the river blanks I probably check/fold or check/call depending on how much she bets and how much I am willing to spend to see her hand.

edit: of course the problem w/ c/r all in is the times she has a set or decides to call with her overpair, which is another reason why check/fold is ok and not too weak.

I hate being out of position.

Regards,
Woodguy