View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 02:18 AM

Default Re: 23K 1/2 hands- still a breakeven rock! Leaks?

3betting sets is a mistake virtually never.

Folding to much is really bad. You look exactly like the kind of player I'd want sitting directly behind me. If you were playing 6max, I would actively hunt you down and sit in front of you at every opportunity I got.

Seriously, dude. As I've heard them say around these parts, you're tighter than a nun's nasty. Loosen up. Add some hands. Limp 22 UTG. Hell, you can even play fit-or-fold poker with that. It's easy. After that, add blind steals from the button with A2o. When you're done that, value raise 55 on the button when facing 7 limpers preflop.

Next, look at the threads here. Read all of them. Without looking at the other responses, identify the threads in which you'd fold somewhere, and then respond and say you'd fold. You will very quickly have people telling you where you shouldn't fold. When you're at the table, and a similar situation comes up, don't fold then.

Your aggression stats are way too high because you fold instead of calling way, way too much. Then, when you're in a hand, you are sitting on the nuts and sticking it to the other dudes as best you can. Unfortunately, you can't stick it to them all that well because they know you have the nuts when you raise, and you're passing up on so many marginal situations that it can't compoensate for the blinds.