View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: NCAA BB Game of the Century - Louisville +2 vs. Kentucky

Syg,

We all get picks wrong, even those that we are so incredibly sure about. You may not post 'game of the year' on any of your picks which is all well and good, but you do put more than one, and sometimes several units on some of your picks. This would indicate that you have a strong, or very strong opinion on said pick. It also costs you a lot of money when you're wrong.

I don't know if the OP is a homer (due to the word 'our' referencing L'Ville in the original post), but he did provide a few nuggets of good information in his case against Kentucky. I'm sure a Kentucky fan could have come by and made a post equal in length the other way if they so desired.

If you took the game and lost based solely on the original post, that's your own fault. If you took the game and lost because of your own capping, well, that's your fault too. If you didn't take the game at all, then you're falling into the 'lowlife cock' group of people on this board who throw negative comments at others when their picks do not pan out whether they followed or not. Comments like "time to find a new hobby bills217" do fit into this category.

Just my .02