View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: NCAA BB Game of the Century - Louisville +2 vs. Kentucky

[ QUOTE ]
This might be up for the most inaccurate post of all time award.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still believe it to be completely accurate.

It's really easy to log on here and rip my pick after the game. Try it before the game next time.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you even watch the games you're talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've watched 90% of Kentucky's games over the past 15 years, although I missed the UNC game. All I said about UNC was that they are young, which is a factually correct statement. Do you dispute that?

[ QUOTE ]
Kentucky effectively walloped UL today. Might your faulty prediction have to do with the inaccuracy of anything you posted above?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in the sense that UK did hold a rare practice in Rupp Arena Friday, which I found out after the start of the game. For that omission, I apologize. Other than that, all the information I provided was accurate, and each who followed made his own decision in doing so, and I still believe it was a correct decision.

One of two things is true about this game:

1) U of L's best player was a non-factor due to foul trouble, and they had an off-shooting night, rendering the result a fluke, or

2) Kentucky is suddenly a lot, lot, LOT better team than they were the last two weeks, when they lost to a super-young UNC team at home and got drubbed by Indiana, who only days earlier had lost to Indiana State.

Which do you think is true? Personally, I think 1) is.