View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 03:52 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/13) (300/500 NL)

[ QUOTE ]
Wow?!? I just finished playing like a donkey tonight and figured I'd check the 2+2 thread...Wow?!? Where's the love?
Well, I guess I asked for it. I thought I'd just mix it up and play like an ass, blow off some steam and have some fun. Since I sit in the LATB booth and criticize the players we watch on a daily basis, I open myself up to this kind of a response. Hey like I always say...We have to be accountable for ourselves and in this case I have to be accountable for how bad I played. I didn't realize that Shirley and most you were hoping to see me really play my "A" game. Sorry to disappoint you. Barry and I were just having fun - I promise you all, if and When I play on LATB again - I will play for real.

The more I think about it, the more I think it was stupid of me. The money isn't a big deal, but a "real" poker player should be playing his "A" game all the time - regardless of the stakes.
Well, obviously there is nothing I can do about it now - I promise it won't happen again.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me a private message.
Once again, thanks for your support or in this case your brutal honesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was still fun playing with you, I know you were just [censored] around...goot times.

And Bart you are right as always, the KK hand v Bdub was not so much as calling his flop bet, it was a push or fold situation, I tried to get tricky with Barry on my left knowing he's gonna fire at 3/4 flops...and it bit me in the ass. But you did realize I was just mad at myself for misplaying the hand...

later

-surf