Thread: Blah...
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Blah...

[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather 1-3 bets go in than 0-2

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a problem with the donkbet if you don't think PFR will fire a continuation bet. You can only "protect" against one dude and he might have a hand not worth protecting against anyway. I think you mean you'd rather go 1-2 bets than 0-3 though because you shouldn't be bet/3betting the flop. I checkraise this most of the time but again I don't have a big problem if you think the guy is passive. I expect at least 2 cats to call this flop so having it get checked through would suck.

On the turn you have 6 outs against K4 and 9 outs against k3. You have 3 outs against K9 and 3 outs against a better King. However he could have a set. it's also possible he has a weaker king against which your kicker plays. I would call the turn. I'm not really sure what button is calling the river with but I don't like it. I think you can probably fold the river. I think there's a decent chance button was waiting for the turn to raise AK/KQ but got scared when UTG raised. That or he sucks and can't fold TT-QQ or A9.