View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 11:40 PM

Default Angle shooter gets his due

Today's UPC 1k event(which I flamed out of w/ 25k in chips blinds 150-300 when my Q8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] lost on a J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] flop [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

BB is clueless, other player is Charlie Shoten(I would characterize Shoten as bad and is well known for shooting angles) CS makes it 150 w/ blinds of 25/50(he has about 5k behind) BB re-raises to 300, CS calls. flop is J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB checks, CS bets 400, BB calls. Turn is A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] BB checks, CS bets 1000, BB calls

River is 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

This is where it gets interesting. Before BB does anything, CS moves in. BB says "I haven't done anything yet." CS brings his chips back. After 10 seconds and no movement by BB, CS puts his chips in the pot again. Dealer pushes his chips back and says "The gentleman hasn't acted yet." CS's bet has to stand, but I don't think BB knows this, as he is clueless. BB now bets 400 and CS moves in(Which he no longer has to do b/c the action before him has changed.) BB calls. What do they have?