View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:25 PM

Default Re: The Grand is grand.

[ QUOTE ]
Starting next weekend we'll be running $230 tourneys at Horseshoe. Friday at 11am, and Saturday and Sunday at 12. (Or something like that) May be 11 on Saturday. Poker rooms are far too busy on a Saturday night for a tourney these days. With all due respect, tourneys are generally set up at times when the room seems to be lacking. One example being the 4am tourneys at Gold Strike. I'm sure you've seen the room at Horseshoe on a Saturday night. We couldn't squeeze a small tourney in the back corner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I knew the reasoning behind it and it totally makes sense. I can still dream though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

RacersEdge, No worries. I didn't go down there. I was thinking IF they had one at that time I MIGHT be able to convince my wife to let me go down there twice in 1 weekend.

I think the Grand is adding 5000 to their Sunday tourney. They are supposed to be adding 5k to the 2pm (Apr 10th). For every hour of live play from 6am - noon on that day you get 500 extra in tourney chips. The tourney is like 120 entry for 8k chips. No rebuys no addons