View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 11:15 PM

Default what would u do? (long/boring/lc)

alright so i am at a wierd spot in my poker career. for the last 3-4 months ive been playing 3-4 tables of 50 6 max and doing fine. i have always been really slow to move up. i am in the middle of trying to move to the 100 game and haven't done too stellar up to this point. in the last 2 days im down 5 buy ins there. yesterday i decided to go back to the 50 game and could just tell i wasn't even playing my c game so i stopped. i am still well over rolled to play the 100 game, but i have really lost my confidence.

the first 2 days at the 100s i played -1 buy in, meh no big deal. then yesterday i dropped 4 buy ins. i have been running pretty bad, but as always im sure thats not all there is to it. i could post some hands, but it would just either be an obvious mistake or a bad beat post.

i am taking today and probably 2marrow off. doing a lot of the things i dont do while playing poker, like paying attention to my girlfriend and whatever else normal people do. what i am really wondering is what i should do next. my confidence has taken a real shot. i have a few ideas of how to get back on the horse... please help

ps- if this is completely useless, feel free to delete/lock it xorbie.