View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Two pair gone bad

UTG+2 was fairly loose-passive (40%/5%) and Button was tight passive (18%/2%).

If there was going to be a bet on the flop, it was much more likely to come early, than late. So I didnt want to go for a check/raise on the flop.

Checking the turn felt weak, but it wasnt in love with my hand, and I wanted to see how the action shaped up.

Thoughts?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (6 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero folds, UTG+2 calls.