View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Bluff raise turn?

Blinds are fish, loose PF, and not aggro post flop.
MP1 is multitabling TAG 13/6/2.3 after 500 hands.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (8 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, Hero raises.

MP1 had been acting fast when it was his turn to act preflop, and on the flop, but this time he paused for about 10 seconds and then bet, not that it matters much.
I hope he's holding something like AK, but, will he really laydown on the turn? or will he call and hope to improve to TP on the river with his odds. And will I have to fire at the river UI if he calls the turn bet? and he could just already have a PP, and he could just call me down with AK, I dunno, .. anyway What do you think about me bluff raising. And what else am I missing?

BTW, I think the rest of the hand is fine, but comment if you please