View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Live 20/40 TT Hand, Interesting Turn

[ QUOTE ]
What's your action? What's your thoughts on SB's possible holdings?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Its quite possible that SB could have 88. He could have flopped a set under waiting to checkraise the field to your inevitable turn bet. The Cold caller could very well be on a flush draw Ive seen cold caller calling stations do some crazy things in that game, he could very well think that both of you have Big aces and think he's drawing live.

SB could also have something along the lines of AQ, AJ, AK, A9. Or who knows what, with all that action PF he's getting odds to call with all kinds of raggedy aces.

However, that does make A8 very possible. I think he would have checkraised the flop, or at least led out on the flop there with that big of a hand.

What I would do is call the cap on the turn. Pot is way to big to consider doing anything crazy like folding especially sans reads.

Call the cap. if the flush card hits the river, go for the overcall on the Cold caller to Sb river bet. If the flush gets there and Sb checks on the river, lead out and bet right into the possible flush from the cold caller.

I going into the river with the theory that I still have the best hand. my action on the river really depends on the card that hits and what in the hell Sb does on the river if the flush card does hit.

If the flush card doesnt hit, I may very well go for the over call anyway. Might get an etra bet ot of Mr. Cold caller anyway w/o risking another of my own (let alone opening myself up to a possible three bet).