View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 04:59 PM

Default Re: True, when can we expect a final decision/options? n/m

Joe, I think all that snow is getting to your head.

[ QUOTE ]
Look this is how they should have done it last night, put the foot down, and steped up with a post like this:

Dear Zoo, SS, Toons,

Sorry, blah blah,

Do you want to:
A.
B.

We will give you until X to decide, the vote here will be final...blah, meow,...

We apologize again for any, meow, chow, meow, we will refund your buy-in right now, chow, meow, king friday, meow, chow, and to make up for the inconvience we caused, we invite you to join us, chow, chow, meow, chow...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ZOO and SS and Toon players:

Please accept our apologies for the problems which arose after the break with the Blinds and tables not collapsing properly. I felt it best to do the following, right after I apologize for the screw-up on our part.

1. Sorry about the error, we ran other tournaments concurrently without problem, so we will have to review this to see why this one unfortunately fell apart.

2. To make amends, Truepoker will do the following, refund buy-ins and fees from tonight's tournament and abort the tournament.

3 We will rerun the tournament without charge at a date and time at your choice.(It will be by your consensus whether to start with everyone or only those players still in play at the break. I will leave it to Mike to give me a direction on that.)

Please accept our apologies.

David Gzesh, CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

What part of number three in TruePokerCEO's post did you not understand? They have done exactly as you have so sarcasticly suggested. They have refunded all monies, offered a freeroll to all injured parties (even those of us that were eliminated before the SNAFU- by the way you DO suck at NL [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) AND left it up to us to decide how when and where....we'll we already know where. It is up to this forum to decide what time and whether it is a "do over" for all or just the players still left at the break. Maybe I'm fkning blind and stupid, but I read his response to be exactly what you so eloquently put in your post.