View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: WOWOWOWOOWOWOOOWWOW-nitzilla

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
5. Calling stations.
Instead of playing premium hands and then picking and choosing other spots to play, these players call everything. Have a 2-7? You might as well call. How about 4-9? Take a shot. When I got a decent hand, I'd raise. Sure enough, I hear that word from one player after another: "Call." The players won't raise or reraise because: a) they probably don't know how to do it, and b) they have nothing and just want to see a flop. If a flop comes A-K-6 and the pot is raised and reraised, you'll likely fold unless you've made a hand like trips, two pair or top pair with a good kicker. The guy called. The turn was a 4. There's another raise and reraise. The guy calls. The river was a 4. Another raise and reraise. The guys calls again. He goes runner-runner and makes a full boat with 6-4. He looks right at me and said, "That's how you do it, son." I think he meant, that's how you put someone permanently on tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, that is so something I would say at the table too... he refered to him as son... pwned