View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Is my dad cheating on my mom?

[ QUOTE ]
Because he is only staying with her for you. Your father loves you, and wouldn't want you live in a house without 2 parents even though he is not happy with your mom. In an odd way, thats rather admirable. He is putting your needs before his own.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think that this gives the father the right to [censored] around behind the back of this guy's mother, who he also loves. it'd be more admirable if his father was able to keep his [censored] in his pants until his kids graduated high school.

if it were me I would wait for a while (like, after xmas) to try to figure out to a reasonable level of certainty that he's cheating on her. then I would talk with my siblings about it, because it's their family too. if they're not old enough then you have to make a decision.

honestly I couldn't look at my father the same if I knew he was doing this. I wouldn't want him in my house. but I think your best course of action is dependant on what you can live with, and how much a confrontation will stress you out.