Thread: QQ fold-able ??
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 07:25 AM

Default Re: QQ fold-able ??

[ QUOTE ]

If i do anything I have to push ???

It's a tough spot. If I was hoping he's a fish and calling with 88-JJ I'm pushing. If I'm really trying to play my A game, I'm folding there, because if he's a decent player, he's only calling an all-in with a better hand, and you re-raised pre-flop, so he already knows you probably have a pocket pair when you raise him up pre-flop and bet the flop. He is probably min.-raising to get you committed to the pot so he can get the rest of your stack on the turn and river. The only way I'm pushing is if I'm playing crappy like I have been lately, or if I know he's a fish and will definitely call with 88-JJ. I'd have to have good reads on him for that though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I kind of got the responses I needed to hear....

I folded....MP2 pushed and SB called....

Flop: ($50) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $18</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises to $36</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $18</font>, Hero folds, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises to $57</font>, SB calls $3.

Turn: ($146) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: ($146) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: $146

Results:

SB showed Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
MP2 showed A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]