View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: $22 - I\'m a midget stack, he\'s a midget stack...getting min-raised in

When these situations come up(and I love it when they do) I usually try and think more about the next 2 hands rather than the current hand. Meaning if I fold what happens next???? Well I would have 415 with 100 in the SB, superSS will have 370 with 200 in the BB, the problem here though is SuperSS has position on you...soooooo if you try to protect third he can fold. If you believe that SuperSS has the ability to let his hand go in the BB for 170 more than it might make sense to call(although I would lean towards folding). But if he seems like a jackass then I would fold and try and work a protection on the next hand. Protection works very well when the people before you are decent players. They understand that making the money is important and will also aid in the protection, which means they will limp. If they raise then you are in the dellema i was alluding to before, Super SS having position on you and can fold if you try and protect.

I think the deal maker here is your holding. 27s is obvious garbage and I would be a lot happier with 67s...which i might call with....possibly