View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 05:54 AM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

That would've been way more exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I thought the same thing.

I can relate to OP though, my roommate that I've lived with for the past few years has a gf of two years that constantly acts as though she pays rent at our place. Like, two weeks ago my roommate says to me "hey, is it cool if you try to turn the lights off more often so we can save some money on our power bill?" and I say "yeah" and his girlfriend, also present, says "yeah CAUSE YOU LEFT YOUR BEDROOM LIGHT ON WHEN YOU WENT TO CLASS TODAY" in an annoyed tone...um, hello? Do you live here? And aren't you the same person that never replaces the [censored] toilet paper with a new roll when you use the last of it?

If the door has a lock, and they're in there naked with the door unlocked, they're [censored] retarded and have no right to get mad at you. Simple as that. I'd have a hard time refraining from slapping the bitch for yelling at me, but maybe that's just cause I'm already so fed up with my roommate's gf.