Thread: honest question
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:44 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default honest question

lately i have been playing paradise 40/80. i have been on an insane run of good cards and have been killiing the game over the last 2 weeks. i depo'd 5k, and my balance last night of 9pm EST it was at 15k and change.

last night a friend of mine was in town from san diego, we went out, got crunked up and had a blast. got home and loaded up paradise. we began killing the games, no joke, i recall hiting sets and gutshots, the whole nine yards. my memory gets cloudy now(as we were drinking quite a bit). i wake up today and my balance is a touch under 5k.

that is a 137 BB downswing over the course of tops 3 hours...is this possible? I have the utmost faith in the poker sites, so i am assuming yes this indeed happen. i am inquiring if any of you happened to be in the games last night and can shed some light on my paradise's rolls demise [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ?

thanks
morg.