View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 03:29 PM

Default Re: My take on Party

Sorry, but I am going to call BS on this. Before the split, I was playing 25-35k hands of 5/10 and 10/20 6-max a month at Empire so as you can tell rakeback was a fairly large chunk of money ($2k+ per month). Since the split, I have decided to go check elsewhere and see how the games are. To my suprise, I have found tables just as good as those on party. Some better. And at these sites I'm getting both rakeback and decent bonuses (which many times don't count against your MGR).

Party will never get the market dominance like you are suggesting. The online poker market is just too easy to get into and the profit margins too high. Fish aren't as dumb as you think. Fish like stuff like bonuses too. They are aware party poker isn't the only poker site out there. Not too mention I've seen many fish on other forums claim certain sites are "rigged" so they won't play on them...

I will not make any site my main site without rakeback unless I feel the players so bad as to make up for the .5BB/100 of guaranteed income I make from rakeback. From what I've seen, that is not the case.