View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 04:42 PM

Default Re: Empire Poker screwed me out of $860

I had a simialr experience one time when I was having intermittent problems with my Interent. I started two $200 tourneys, and before the tables filled, I logged out of both tables, then closed party poker. I was still connected to the internet, but didn't want to take any chances. Well, later that night, i found out that I was out $430. I called party and told them this was THEIR problem, as the software should have alerted me to the fact that I was still on those tables, and since they confirmed I didn't play a single hand in either, it was obvious I wasn't scamming them. They passed me around to more than a few different "managers", and when I didn't get what I wanted, I asked for the next supervisor up. It helped that I was playing 500+ sng's a month, as it sound it should for you, and I found guaranteeing them I would either be taking my $$$ elsewhere or, if taken care of properly, would be paying over $430 in fees within 2 days play. I tried to find the link in the internet forum, but either the search function blows, or I just don't know how to use it properly. I did end up finally getting the $430 back, and considering your account was locked BY Empire, that seems fairly indefensible to me by them.

Good Luck.