Thread: Sexy?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Sexy?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.33 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (5.66 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (7.66 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 11.66 BB

Well, it was sexy. Villain had aces, no heart.

Someone said they didn't like my flop and turn play. I like it, it got an almost guaranteed bet in on the flop, and one on the turn, in case he was drawing to the flush. I think check-calling the flop and attempting a turn checkraise is not so good since he's a good player. He'll check it through here sometimes.

I was hoping the flop checkraise would smell like a bullshit move, to get more action from him. He played it well postflop though.

I definitely miss out on river calls from AQ(16), AJ(12), 88(6), 55(6). I don't think these are betting, I'm not positive all of these are calling though.

JJ(3) and TT(3) probably bet/call the river. They definitely call a river bet though.

AA(6), AK(12), KQs(3), QQ(6) are all bet/calling the river.

So yeah, there's about 40 hands he's checking behind, or bet/folding on the river. I'm missing some crying calls. Only 33 hands may bet this, and sometimes they check behind.