Thread: Satin sheets.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Satin sheets.

not to be a marthra stewert like snob or something. But 300 thread count sheets, are far from "really nice sheets".

The first two posters in this thread illustrated the point of satin sheets perfectly. Chicks love them. So if you need something to help your game along, buy a pair (and get a REALLY nice set of bath towels while you are at it). But yeah, otherwise satin sheets suck, and I don't like sleeping on them.

edited to add: I have a really funny satin sheets story. One of my old roomates, who was smokin hot, had this really old crappy bed. One day she found bugs in it, and threw it away. So she is without a bet. Since shes so hot, she just decides that shes going to pick one of the guys that follow her around and sleep in his bed every night until her parents sent her money for a new bed. Wanna know how she picked the guy? She went with the guy who had the nicest sheets.

This fucktard had a pair of orange satin sheets, that he told my roomate his grandma gave him right before he went off to college, so that he could have something to remind him of his family every night he was away. She died shortly after, and these sheets mean the world to him. Lol, can you believe that gay ass story? Whats even worse is when my roomate told us the story, she was cluthing her chest like she was going to cry cuz it was the sweetest thing she had ever heard.