View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Change Neteller account on Party

[ QUOTE ]
I've noticed that Party has gotten new security measure, and the Neteller account that has been used with my account is the only one allowed. My problem is that this is the account of a friend of mine. I've gotten my own Neteller account now and I'm unable to use it with Party. Has anyone had success in changing this or do I have to give it up?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, was it ok with both Party and Neteller that a Neteller account under one name (your friend) was being used with a PartyPoker account under a different name (you)?

Also, does your friend play at PartyPoker, and what is he using? I'm guessing he either doesn't use Neteller or doesn't play at Party, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to use his Neteller with your Party.

I would guess that if you called them and told them what you are trying to do, it should work since you are now setting things up the correct way.

I'm in a similar situation where I'm trying to use my Neteller account that's already been used with an old Party account. The new Party account I'm trying to use my Neteller with is under my wife's name which is the reason why I asked if you had a problem using Neteller with Party under a different name.

I'm a little hesitant to call Neteller or Party about this because now I'm trying to use my Neteller with my wife's Party account, and I don't want things to get locked.

But for you, you are setting things up the correct way now so I would be open about it and I don't think you will have any problems.