View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Party Poker VIP Payments

I was contacted by a party VIP manager or something on Nov 21 who informed me that my $1250 for 30k hands deal would still be honored.
I think my previous VIP-rep isn't there anymore but I'm not sure.
I was concerned about my original deal because they sent my some sort of pop-up ofer for only $250 for 9k points and I thought maybe they had forgotten about the original November offer (some members of the VIP department had indeed not been aware of it).

Anyway, here's my latest e-mail to him:

Hi xxxxxxx - I did not play the full 30k raked-hands last month. but I played almost that total (probably about 25k raked-hands) and thus I should still be paid accordingly. Perhaps $1,000 or a little more as I did make it to 80% of the goal and I was told that if I did that I would get 80% of the incentive-money.

Please let me know when I can expect to receive payment.

Also, I have not received any kind of offer for the month of December.
I am very interested in getting some sort of incentive to continue to bring my high-volume play to your site for the coming month but since nothing has been offered to me I believe I will have to transfer the bulk of my play to other sites that have already extended me offers.
Looking forward to bringing more of my play back to Party in the future but, for now, it seems that the VIP-club still has some organizational kinks to work out.