View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Re: A comp. virus = opportunity to meet up with babe?

River,

Find a time she is online and not away/idle. Pretend you fell victim to the virus and it damaged your computer in someway. She will feel bad enough that you will get a guaranteed 30 minute minimum window of talk time even if she doesn't remember you.

Also, I think you had to be on her buddy list for this thing to IM you, use that.

Use nostalgia, reminisce. Say you had a crush on her in high school but where to shy to approach, gauge reaction from there.

I'd say you need a fairly large buffer of small talk before asking her to get together. After some chit chat try something like "been great talking to you, you going home over break? me to, i always get so bored with my folks. Maybe we could go out some night with the gang (you are lying, the gang will not be there)... whats that? you want to bang bang bang? sure i'd love to" etc. If you want to use cheap psychological ploys (which i advise) make sure you end the first convo cause you have to go, and do so after you've said something really funny/interesting etc. Do not mention "saw your pic and your hot" cause she will read you just want to bang bang bang her and for most that is a bad approach.