View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You should shave your head just to be safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

And cut off his fingers so coke doesn't "accidentally" get on his fingers again. I really don't know what to tell the guy. The only advice I can think of is what a wise heroin addict told me, "You really should quit cocaine, and start doing heroin. Cocaine is for pusies, plus red noses look disgusting. " So, I looked at his track marks then in my european man bag handheld mirror to look at my nose. You know what, he was wrong. Red noses look better than track marks. I told him I disagreed, but he just wanted to talk to me while he was shooting up (he looked so cool, like Sid Vicious), but there was no way I was doing that crap. He asked me to hold the bag for him, I said sure, not really thinking it would get on my hand. He shotup, passed out, and I left. I went on my way proud of myself for declining the smack and sticking to my guns with the coke. I went home to eat and was rolling a burrito. Well, I guess some of the heroin from my hands got on the burritto and I was fcked up. Like, I felt like I had just done a little heroin, but on accident. Moral of the story, you can quit cocaine if you want to, but it will take a lot for you to shave your head or cut off your fingers. Plus, if you cut off your fingers you won't be able to shoot the smack. Make sure you think it through. You have time. At least until Monday when they fire you after they piss test you. And tell them that it was an accident, and that you are now off of coke. You can promise them that, but wheatever you do...don't tell them you are now on heroin. Hope this helps.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I already didn't think you could top the posts you made before this one.