View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 01:30 PM

Default Re: \"Online Series of Poker\" - wtf?

[ QUOTE ]
in one sentence you are an expert. in the next sentence you profess to know nothing. in the last part you suggest people got ripped off.

NOBODY GOT RIPPED OFF

isop was sponsored fully by the sites. OPOP is an affiliate scheme run by PSO. it will get as much activity as any affiliate based tourney system can expect.

there is nothing similar about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never claimed to be an expert. I said I thought (hint: this may be opinion) this sounds like a good deal. I never suggested that people got ripped off, I ASKED.

I said I have no idea what happened with ISOP and asked a QUESTION about it, because I wondered if it might affect the way people view the OSOP.

I am in no way affiliated with the OSOP. I was going to play in two of the events that I already have poker accounts with the sites.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about it on here, since it seems like a pretty good deal for online players. I asked in the multi-table tournament thread, but people seemed to reject the question because it dealt with online poker. So I moved the discussion to an online gambling thread in hopes to get more opinions about it. Then I saw this thread and apologized for starting another thread about it when it was unecessary.

I don't know what more I can do. If you don't think this thing is worthwhile I'd like to hear your opinions about it.