View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Even more disturbing legal system abuse

let me say most shareholder lawsuits are bogus. sometimes they are legit though. lets see what happens with enron in a court of law. those deals that jpm and c had with enron seem fishy to me. it seems like the offshore entities created by the big banks were created to facilitate round trip trading only. lets see if the govt can make a case. if enron is guilty shareholders gotta gripe. also big banks hyping enron and gettin huge investment banking fees. arthur anderson is showin up at enron shreddin docs at wcom where $7 bill in bogus accounting q which has accounting issues and has imploded. if its all one big scam where the company execs investment banks and accountants are working together thats clearly wrong. i find it kind of interestin lookin in the rearview mirror that the big banks wanted glass-steagull repealed so bad and lobbied so hard to get it. repealing glass-steagull definitely makes the scam much easier to do. im reserving judgement until i see em go to court and a case is made. theres a lotta smoke.