View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: How you would change star wars 1-3

episode 1:

get rid of jaja, hes not needed. i didnt really think the boy was annoying, although i suppose it would have been better if he was 14 or so instead. he then could have been a vital part of the combat scene at the end of the movie instead of the idiot who kid in the plane the whole time piloting it like a donkey.

mace windu should have had some fight scenes. yoda should have done some powerful jedi tricks like the ones at the end of episode 2 and througout episode 3.

episode 2:

pretty great movie imo, ive seen it like a million times. mace windu should have had a better fight scene in this as well.

episode 3:

already been discussed in the official thread. quick outlines-

less save padmay nonsense. better transition for anakin to darth. less long, boring dialogue scene, more action. that "noooooo" scene with vader was dumb. the fight scene between anakin and obi-wan was too long in my opinion, as obi-wan shouldn't have been able to last that long if he can't last 2 seconds when facing duku with the help of anakin even. i dont understand why it is that anakin was out in this molten type atmosphere in which there is a volcano actively exploding or whatever. i also thought the whole molten thing was a cliche of the darkside, but a pretty poor one at that imo.