View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

It seems you guys think that the collapsing of the towers is the main piece of evidence of the conspiracy theorists. Regardless of what brought the buildings down, (even though there is much evidence and many news reports of "bombs" in the building, including police claiming that there was a bomb in a white van in the basement of one of the towers, the video of Silversteing SAYING HE PULLED THE BUILDING, and even though frame-by-frame analysis shows explosions popping out the columns just like a demolition) this is only one claim.

There's many many more pieces out there and I encourage you all to not only focus on the destruction of the towers, but on the other claims as well. Explore the links I gave, at least.

-Kyle

EDIT - I guess what I'm trying to say is view all these evidences as a collective whole instead of tearing apart a single piece of evidence. There's plenty of evidence out there for you to form a story in your head of what really happened, not what our warmonger-leaders and their news stations tell you. Spend your time researching it instead of arguing in a forum. It will lead nowhere but more arguments!