Thread: AA
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: AA

I dont like the river bet. Her hand range is pretty small given the description you gave, and I think that queens full raises the turn, as well as tens full. I dont think she's holding either one of these hands when she just calls the turn, because, you advertised that you would raise, raise, raise on the flop, so, with a full house I think she gets into a rasing war on the turn, too. Then I'm left thinking she doesnt have QQ or 10-10, so she must have AA or KK. AA less likely, but still possible. I'm checking a K on this river because given the action I see KK as her most likely hand. I'm still calling a river bet because I dont like putting that much action in PF and on the flop and folding to one bet on the river. I might be right that she has K's full, but she's going to have to show me at this point. Check/call, and knuckle the table when she shows you AA, and thank Mr. Variance when she flips up the nuts. The only other hand I even considered was AsJs, but I cant see a passive player playing a gutshot royal that fast. But then again some players get absolutely giddy about a royal flush draw. I'd say KK 80% QQ 10% 10-10 8% and quads/royal 2% in this situation.

Tex