View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: This is terrible, right?

This is what I was looking for, now we can start discuss.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought PF my hand was good, I could likely get UTG to fold a hand he might think was dominated and also if he had limped another small pair 44-66 he might fold it postflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, 22 is good against any unpaired cards preflop but against 2 loose guys u will normally have to take it to showdown and then your 22s are 50/50 against any2 cards except pairs where it is a big underdog. And u will never know where u are since all cards are overcards. So u really like to 3bet 22 against tight players, not against loose ones.

And u cant likely make a VPIP 40% fold since he already put money in pot. So it will normally be 3way.

[ QUOTE ]
On the flop this guy had been donk betting before, I raise and if SB calls I'm putting no more in the pot, but I think this bet has good FE against 88 or so. Am I wrong? Maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seen him donkbet before against 2 players after pot got 3bet preflop? Even bad players normally dont donkbet with nothing when they know it is zero chance others will fold.

I agree that u can make other guy fold a better hand, but I dont that argument is strong enough to try to move him off his hand again.

[ QUOTE ]
On the turn, I figure I'm good against QJ/AJ/AQ, and after he just calls I figure check/call is the best way to get a river bet out of an aggro player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, u are. But u cant really put both on QJ/AJ/AQ, can you? Of course its possible, but very unlikely since they both called 2 bets on flop with inside straight.

On river I can see a checkcall, because now u have to hope he is on a busted draw somehow.