View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: How does \'poker\' reflect on a resume?

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator: Mat Sklansky, [censored], Commodus, Dynasty, astroglide - that's a number of candidates for 'mr sensitive'

once a thread is moved, little can be done about it. mat and got are the only people that can do something with it now since they're the nvg mods. also, threads can be moved with or without a 'link' in the original spot as well. obviously it was decided that it should be moved, but still deemed worthy of remaining 'present' in oot. it could have been thrown into nvg without any notice.

dealing with situations like this is annoying to say the least. if somebody gets called out specifically, they have 2 crappy choices: remain silent and receive undeserved criticism, or speak up and single a fellow mod out. i'll remain vague on the action taken in this thread. please understand what a [censored] situation it is.

there are no mods in oot that would ban you for disputing an action like this. don't you think calling somebody 'mr sensitive' is more likely to invoke someone's wrath if they're that type of person, though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Astro,

I don't know you, so I will not comment on your moderating decisions.

I was referring to Mr. Censored when I said 'Mr Sensitive.' It was a poke at his (most of the time necessary) quick banning trigger finger. If he (or any other mod doesn't like it), oh well. Erase it if you don't want it there.

As far as invoking someone's wrath... look at my history of posts and see if I make a worthy contribution to all of 2+2. If you don't think I do, I'll leave if asked to do so.

One last thing, I am not offended that this thread was moved, I stuck it in OOT to reach a specific audience. If that's unacceptable in the future, fine. I'll be sure to pay closer attention to where my threads belong, but when I have an inquiry about masturbation technique, or dope smoking or vomiting or which hot chick I'd like to bang most out of a bunch of equally hot chicks that I'll never see in person let alone ever have a chance to bang all the while 37 different people get off on different tangents and incoherently juvenile discussions about why one is a 7 and one is a 9 and why the 9 is not really a 9 and she is a 4 but the OP hasn't been laid in so long she seems like a 9...

I'll know EXACTLY where it belongs.

Cheers,

PG