View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: why do some rakebacks have sliding percentage scales

mr. friends guy,

another "pro" player who is making way too much money online and needs to take time out of his busy schedule to put other people down who have no quarrel with him to begin with.

no one is investigating the business structure of actually being a rakebacker here. what I'd like to know is how people decide what kind of deal to set up for themselves as a rakeback consumer. I've read about 6 months worth of back threads on this subject, and while everyone has their opinion on what works best for them (you included, obviously), very little was offered in terms of specific earnings potential on a per-deal/per-hand basis. this is very unlike the way 2+2ers calculate and compare the numerous bonus & whoring opportunities down to the penny per hour, BW style. the percentage of low limit players/whores who are inquiring here about rakeback opportunities vs. the lack of adequate, true-money responses generated I believe warrants a more precise study from someone with a similar background as them, as opposed to a longtime high-limit veteran who has little or no use for bonus hustling to begin with. if you have no interest in reading what I come up with, no one is forcing you.

if you have nothing nice to say here than perhaps you should return to your more noble pastures of tivo and pro wrestling. i pity your inability to let other people be themselves on a goddamn free internet message board.