View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: New OK room open

Hey thanks for the nice compliment.. I am Sarah and deal at Thunderbird..

We are having some fine tuning going on in the cardroom.. and of course the dealers are out of the loop...

I am personally disappointed in the 2/4 not being spread at the card room.. I know a lot of my friends will not go over the 2/4 limit. So they are not playing..

I enjoyed one hand that I dealt the other night so much I have to share...

Player A raises Player B preflop... B Reraises and it's on.. this is on the 3/6 game.. I deal the flop and it's A-3-3... A bets, B raises, A reraises, B reraises CAPPED... Player A starts telling B.. Hey I have pocket aces...

Turn.. it's a rag... A Bets, B raises, A reraises, B reraises... CAPPED... River.. rag.... and again the betting and reraising begins... now just two players and they are in unlimited raising zone.... well just as A is about to reraise for the upteenth time.. He turns his cards over to reveal the full house.. A A A 3 3.. yep he had it from the flop...

Player B was like, why the hell did you do that? I was gonna call you.. and everyone at the table was like.. Man what is wrong with you.. you could have gotten another 12 bucks out of him... and he said, "well it was just worth the 12 to see his face"..

Player B had an A/K...

Loving the action out here...

sarah