View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Curtains: KQo UTG 5-handed

btw Im going to post this for the last time. I find it incredible how many people post their "opinions" on plays like this without using SNGPT. If you continue to do so and approach your own games like this, you basically have no chance to be a good sit and go player.

I don't know what to do because Im smarter than everyone else, I know what to do because I actually put in the work in spots where the work is very simple. I sense that the large majority of 2+2 is very lazy and just wants to play a ton of sit and gos without ever actually learning what to do. SNGPT basically tells you exactly the right play in a case like this, and will tell you just how terrible pushing is. You don't need me to post my opinion to know what is right or wrong. There is no "feeling" or "intuition" that is going to tell you the right answer here. For everyone that thinks this is a hard situation, buy SNGPT already and use it. Play less, study your games more.

When there are 5 players left and the blinds are like 1/10th of your stack and the chip counts are similar to this, you will learn after a bit of tinkering that you must be extremely tight, especially UTG. Same goes for 4 handed as well, but is even more exagerated.