View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Yours may come

[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone who didn't get a bonus should do the MKMYDAY bonus. Then copy the email for it that was posted here and if they say we are not eligible, send them the copy of the offer and insist they sent it to us.

If 500 of us do that they will probably think they screwed up and just give it to all of us, instead of spending time investigating each claim individually. If they don't give it to us, then CS will at least have a busy week answering all the emails we send.

I think it's BS they just don't make a universal reload offer to everyone. They must of hired some shareholders who want to squeeze out every dollar in profit from the players. They are just going to end up alienating alot of loyal players who feel slighted by getting poor or no reload offer while other idiots who only play for bonuses get better ones than they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not recieve a single offer from party this month. also didn't recieve a offer last month either. so i will definatly give this idea a try. but just curious why did you pick to try the MKMYDAY bonus over the others?