View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 01:35 AM

Default SSNL Session analysis, first try

First of all a little introduction for those of you who might not know what this thing is all about. In the Micro-limit forum people came up with the idea of posting a whole session of play instead of just couple of hands. This way the reader gets a more consistent view of all the factors that affect individual decisions and at the same time it can reveal hidden leaks that one might have never thought of. Hopefully this concept will succeed here as well.

An example of how this should go can be found here from the Micro-limit forum. I'm not sure if posting individual hand analyses is best done in separate threads or under this one post but I will leave that for xorbie to decide.

My session comes from 50NL 6-max game, which I have recently moved up to. During my very first sessions the deck kept hitting me in the face but lately things have gone much better and I'm starting to get confidence in my play. Overall this is pretty much the standard way I play but as I'm still quite inexperienced I'm interested to hear what others have to say.