View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Best Run Stories?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't post much on here, actually I just lurk around but I was curious to see what was the biggest or best run any individual has had playing tournaments over a course of a day, days, or a week.

Last summer my roommate owed me $75 dollars so instead of paying me in cash he put it in my idle Party poker account. I wasn't really strapped for cash so I just messed around with it playing a few 10 to 30 dollar tournaments. I preceded to win or place in 3 of 4 them. I had the whole weekend off, so I just continued to play, parlaying what I won into 30 to 50 to 100 dollar tourneys. It was pretty amazing. I seemed to place in almost every tourney, and if I didnt in one, I would come in first or second in another. I ended up playing 3 200+15 tourneys at one time, winning one, coming in 3rd in the other, and not placing in the other. In the matter of like 36 hours I had turned that 75 dollars into 1900. It was one of the most amazing runs I had ever made, was curious if you guys had any stories of that nature.
Thanks guys, appreciate all the posts on here. Great reading material

SethMoney

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a pretty good one.