View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Mattias Anderson

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The hand that bugged me the most was the one that he knocked out Ferguson on. His 55 against Ferguson's AK....Anderson is AHEAD in the hand, and he's chanting for a 5 to come on the flop, like he's behind or something. Then when the five hits, he practically does the Super Bowl Shuffle in celebration. I can understand being excited, but that was like dancing on someone's grave while you're in the middle of burying them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind Andersson too much, but this hand was over the top. If I recall correctly, the pot size was not very big compared to Andersson's stack -- although it would (and did) knock Ferguson out of the tournament. If there is every a time to shut the f**k up, it was here. There was no reason to be as excited as he was after this hand unless you are purposely being a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris was totally classy here. He da man.

If Mattias does in fact get knocked out, does the person responsible yell "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"? That would be quite the TV moment... (I like to think I'm somewhat classy, but I'd have to seriously consider it if I knocked him out...)