View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Anybody hear of EZSPACE LTD before? They ripped me off!!

Hi Granny,

Thanks for the reply. The problem with my charges is that they were done with a checkcard, not credit card, so it doesn't have that kind of guarantee. The funds haven't even been taken out yet, according to the bank it will be taken out today. The stupid thing is even after I told them it's a fraud and I didn't do the charges, they can't do anything about it because there is already a hold on my account for it, which is why my available balance was negative. They have an agreement with mastercard that once it is approved it can be taken out. I have to fill out a dispute form after it gets posted later today or tommorow. I did a google search too and found that url for sale. Doesn't look like they have anything to do with it. Did you ever get an explanation for those 2 charges? Funny thing about this is my wife didn't want me to give that kind of financial info over the internet to a gambling company. She'e kind of paranoid, and it took a while just to convince her amazon would be safe. I'm really gonna hear it from her tonight, lol. Anyway, I do enjoy playing online, I just hope this is some kind of mistake and can be resolved easily, or else wifey may make me stop playing.