View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 07:40 PM

Default Re: I\'ll take a shot.

[ QUOTE ]
Q-5) John Kerry has no experience in the business world other than living off his wife’s trust fund and the bribes he’s collected while in Congress. President Bush has been both unsuccessful and very successful in business. He has an MBA from Harvard Business School and supposedly that’s about as good as it gets. Who do you trust to handle the economy?

-Based on what Bush has done in his first four years, I trust Kerry more. I'm still trying to find the sucessful business venture that it is claimed Bush ran.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why is it that Bush followers love to say opponents "have no experience in the business world?" Is this supposed to really mean something? Every business ran by George W. was a failure. How does having a history of failing in the "business world" help someone to be a leader?

Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and Clinton each had little or no "experience in the business world". But each of these presidents did a much better job of balancing the budget and proved to be much more capable regarding other issues which could be considered business-related.

By the way, can anyone here please give us details on George W's "very successful" business ventures.