View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Sklansky (cross post)

I won't comment on the reason you were banned or why you were not, etc etc, as I don't have the information and, frankly, I don't care.

However, something everyone should be aware of is that while this board is open to anyone to join, it is a privately-owned board utilized as an offshoot of a publishing venture.

In short: anyone, for any reason, at any time, can be kicked at the discretion of those who pay for this board and/or are put in charge of it.

While you may not like it, as someone said above, you are free to set up your own board and do whatever you want on it.

We all are under the same rules -- i.e. that those that run the board can ban anyone they want at any time -- and it is the price you pay, as Staind says, to play the game that is 2+2.

This is no different, by the way, from hundreds and thousands of other "public" forums across the 'net. I should know, I run a number of them, and ban people constantly for all sorts of reasons, none of which I feel like explaining when I do, as people are likewise free to not participate in them.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com