View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 01:38 AM

Default Results

I appreciate the feedback.

Well at this point I was quite certain that I am behind to seat 1, I was sure he has 2 pair - 9 4, 9 5 or 9 10, although he would have probably raised my flop bet with a 10. I also didn't like both the button and the small blind cold calling two big bets, and they both called without hesitation. I'm certain that at least one of them is drawing to a flush. So it would appear that I only have 3 "clean" outs.

There is no doubt in my mind that I'm drawing thin and that I should lay this hand down, but I call.

The river is a spade and as soon as it hits the table the small blind bets out, I have another opportunity to get out of the hand but instead I make a crying call. The other two players fold, and the small blind shows me A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Seat 1 grumbles something about 2 pair, I don't know what the button had.

I was disappointed with my play of this hand because I should have trusted my reads and folded to the raise on the turn.

Jim