View Single Post
Old 09-06-2001, 04:59 PM

Default Re: BS

Intereting post. Unforunately,buying quality companies when their out of favor is not brainless investing.Trying to find good companies to buy at the right prices takes a lot of work at least it has for me. You can refute what i say? Really lets hear what you got. Let me name some of the people i'm talking about then you name yours. Warren Buffet,Bill Ruane, John Templeton, John Neff, Peter Lynch, J Paul Getty,the Tisch brothers,Fayez Sarofim,Shelby Davis,need i go on? If you like their are many more . They don't all follow the exact same strategy but they have all made and kept their money.Some of these names are the wealthiest people in the country.

The tech sector is one area to look at there are more.Now lets see your list of short term traders that are making big money and keeping it.Since you have 10 for my every one i can't wait.Interestingly,i don't see anyone on the Forbes 400 of the wealthiest individuals that are short term traders not one!Hmm i wonder if that means something.Well genius lets hear what you got. Lar