View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Typical Streakiness?

im happy to tell you, these are natural streaks. you will also ride very fast GOOD streaks. however i came on now to post a similiar question, only mine isnt over such a small sample.

for the past two weeks ive had no luck at all, and its not the internet is rigged because its also live, and on different sites. ive taken a few days off, came back and nothing seems to be changing.

to spare the beats i know we've all been through; long losing streaks with Aces, losing to dominated hands, and the random being called allin by some rag hand that really shouldnt have even limped initially, i want to ask how long can i expect the most tremendous bad luck streaks to last.

in the winter last year i played several sit&gos and tracked my results. after 300 tournaments i had a proven 42% ROI. i have not made any major adjustments to my play since then, but my new BR has been decimated and i guess i just need advice.

does anyone believe its just a bad streak that will shut off, is it bad "karma"? do i need a much longer break? is it a personal confidence im beginning to lack after so many suckouts? just want to hear from everyone, as im ready to begin winning ASAP [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]