View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 03:31 PM

Default Re: read my previous post

ok, first of all, I have done google searches on hydrogen, I have read a fair amount. I still have not found anyone that has a positive attitude towards a pure hydrogen economy that posts Numbers on how it will be solvable. Lots of pretty talk, no numbers on how we are to solve the enormous problems in generating the electricity needed.

You insist on calling hydrogen an energy source. Like I asked you before, you do realise that it is not, right? No amount of research will ever change that, that is basic physics, 2:nd law of thermodynamics. Please answer me on this one, because if you don't get this, there really is no point in talking to you about this.

[ QUOTE ]
Why do I think H2 is inevitable? Put simply: economies of scale

[/ QUOTE ]

If the basic application is done at loss, no scale in the world (exept 0) will save it
If we don't find a way to generate almost endless amounts of electricity, hydrogen will not be the answer for the future.

Looking through the two links you have provided I can see absolutly no mention on how much electricity will be needed. Like I said, in the UK, in order to run the transportation on H2 they need to increase generation by 500%. How, exactly, is that going to happen?