View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Would You Hire This Man To Run Your Company -- Let Alone The Country?

I don't mind the remark about renaming the War on Terror. It was kind of funny and more or less accurate if you buy into their whole ideology.

I recall Dana Milbank getting totally cut off from the President and his itinerary for a while because of something critical he wrote... they'll probably shut him down again.

For the record I do think Bush's inability to use the English language is important, and I mentioned something about it in a post about seeing both he and Clinton on TV doing interviews. Of course, nobody responded, as they usually don't when I make a serious post without any inflammatory rhetoric or far-left arguments.

Basically, I think his particular failures indicate that he doesn't have a grasp on complex policy issues or basic definitions of everyday events. I think admitting that he gets the news from his inner circle rather than reading it himself further demonstrates how susceptible to manipulation he is.

NT